Best way to screen shot website for portfolio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to screen shot website for portfolio

Just finished a website design and I need to screen shot the before and after.

Any good tools out there for this purpose?

I've used the Awesome screen shot Google Chrome plugin, but it is somewhat inconsistent in capturing everything.

I guess if all else fails I could just print screen, but if there is some other software that captures a sharper looking image then that would be ideal.

How about a QR code that takes you to the webpage
    Time flies like an arrow - fruit flies like a banana

Comment

The site I made is using the domain name of the older site, so there wouldn't be a way to access the older site.

Basically I want to show what the old site looked like and now what the new site looks like.

I planned on screen shooting a few pages to compare and contrast, but cannot find a reliable method to screen shot for portfolio presence,

Comment

If you run Windows, ShareX is a well-rounded and reliable open-source app. When I had Macs, Snagit was one I remember using.
        I'd rather be killed than come to your party, but if you don't invite me, I'll kill myself.

Comment

I use SnagIt on both Mac and PC. It's a really useful tool with good options for selection -- full screen, scrolling window, selected element, etc. It's my go-to tool for screenshots and captures.

Comment

Hi Docjavadude and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
            Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

I'll be sure to try these programs out.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X