Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font manager for Mac

Good morning,

In your opinion and experience, what is the best font manager for Mac?

There are plenty of them on the market and I don't know which one to choose.

Many thanks for your replies and have a nice day

Hi Sophie and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

I don't know that there is exactly a clear leader, but most of the designers I know run Suitcase Fusion.
      Design is not decoration.

Comment

+1 Suitcase Fusion

http://www.extensis.com/font-managem...itcase-fusion/
        Last edited by KitchWitch; 03-20-2017, 07:26 PM. Reason: fixed link

Comment

Hi Williamj and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
          Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Originally posted by KitchWitch View Post
            Hi Williamj and welcome to GDF.

Thanks for welcoming

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• iwebsitez
              Reply to Tours Travel company logo, what do you think?
              iwebsitez
              I quite like it to be honest, it's not too stuffed but it's clean, easy to remember! Well done Dan.
              Today, 11:18 AM
            • Craig B
              Reply to Help me explaining my job in my portfolio!
              Craig B
              I think what you described is fairly typical of most jobs. I'm not saying it's identical but I do web design, email design, interactive apps, collateral, booth graphics, signage, posters, advertising,...
              Today, 10:46 AM
            • Colton819
              Reply to Getting a image ready for print
              Colton819
              So I tried doing Pantone colors but obviously they just couldn’t match close enough. The image I posted is actually a vector format I created a raster format then converted to vector in illustrator. I...
              Today, 08:47 AM
            • leaagg
              Help me explaining my job in my portfolio!
              leaagg
              Hello,

I am a French designer working for a Turkish company (in turkey).
              I am now currently working on my updated portfolio because my main goal is QUIT !! The working conditions in...
              Today, 07:57 AM
            • PrintDriver
              Reply to Tours Travel company logo, what do you think?
              PrintDriver
              Do people still use QR codes?
              Two phones ago I downloaded an app just to check that a client's QR code was linking properly when printed. 4 years later now, and that app has never been used again....
              Today, 07:06 AM
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X