Xante RIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xante RIP

My company has sent me on a mission to firnd a RIP progam for the Xante laser printer. What they need is a program that tells them what percentages of laer ink is being used to create a job. Can someone recommend one? Please

contact Xante, they would know the best
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

that would be great. but have you ever tried to get hold of these people

Comment

1-800-926-8839

just called them, and had no problems
        ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• docjavadude
          Reply to Anyone know where I can find sample design briefs?
          docjavadude
          Hmmm... a "well designed" brief-brief... a Commando Design Challenge... Hmmm...
          Today, 09:39 PM
        • Jenna
          Reply to Hi, is this is a place for signatures?
          Jenna
          Thanks guys! The forum looks nice and clean, I like it. The only thing I am wondering about is if you have a PM function on these message boards? Thanks =)
          Today, 09:08 PM
        • chrismnj
          Reply to adobe illustrator
          chrismnj
          I am using meshcam, it works when i export this as a PNG but than i have some issues with scaling...
          Today, 07:04 PM
        • PanToshi
          Reply to signage needs corrections!
          PanToshi
          Caveat: This is a shitty idea, but desperate times call for desperate measures....

Could you splice in the patches? Looks like you managed to peel up the corner pretty cleanly. It wouldn't...
          Today, 06:52 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to signage needs corrections!
          PrintDriver
          Most of the time that type of vinyl is printed eco-sol or full solvent so there wouldn't be any build up. It's not made for water base inks.

I've used UV cured inks on it but wouldn't put...
          Today, 06:46 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X