Xante RIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xante RIP

My company has sent me on a mission to firnd a RIP progam for the Xante laser printer. What they need is a program that tells them what percentages of laer ink is being used to create a job. Can someone recommend one? Please

contact Xante, they would know the best
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

that would be great. but have you ever tried to get hold of these people

Comment

1-800-926-8839

just called them, and had no problems
        ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
          Reply to what's everyone working on???
          PanToshi
          Brand dev for couple of event thingies
          Brand dev for a couple of product thingies
          Some logo thingies
          Some other misc stuff like guide thingies and voice thingies
          Oh, and cupcakes....
          Today, 01:12 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Seeking feedback: 2D & 3D concepts
          PrintDriver
          If your logo is what you have shown in the subway poster, the reason I ask how your logo is illuminated is because those skinny letter strokes and serifs at the size you have indicated on your wall (in...
          Today, 08:40 AM
        • calebninja
          Reply to just went from having the oldest imac in the company...
          calebninja
          Hey I'm in Kansas City too! What do you think about the Chiefs taking a Maholmes last night in the draft? Pretty crazy that it's been so long since they've drafted a first round QB, but I love the mo...
          Today, 08:37 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Logo Advice
          KitchWitch
          Hi Billz and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
          Today, 07:28 AM
        • mortician.19
          Reply to Seeking feedback: 2D & 3D concepts
          mortician.19
          Thanks for the feedback for my assessment, I was a bit vague with the brief (the elements are to market the studio not decorate the studio) - your comments on the wall sign were very helpful, it's the...
          Today, 06:00 AM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X