Job Management Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Management Software

What are the best Project/Job Management software packages for small graphic design firms? (1-10 employees)

The software would preferable be web-based, and include time-tracking, invoicing/billing, calendar, and job tracking.

Thanks!

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to convertion of idml to inx
    PrintDriver
    I have a pretty good idea you are going to have troubles with that file trying to go that far back. Everything from formatting to color.
    Just sayin.....
    Today, 11:36 AM
  • apl042
    apl042
    That's where I've actually got stuck - to find someone with CS4. Nobody is seen around. Most are using CC, at least CS6 or 5. The original idml was created in CS6. So, I guess it should be downsaved in...
    Today, 11:20 AM
  • Carlo
    Carlo
    Best ting, find someone that has CS4 and let him/her do the conversion to inx
    Today, 11:03 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Design Layout
    KitchWitch
    Hi Max and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 10:03 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hello
    KitchWitch
    Hi Btwenty1 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 10:02 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X