Job Management Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Management Software

What are the best Project/Job Management software packages for small graphic design firms? (1-10 employees)

The software would preferable be web-based, and include time-tracking, invoicing/billing, calendar, and job tracking.

Thanks!

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Hi Everyone!
    KitchWitch
    Hi Landcat and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 04:05 PM
  • Obsidian86
    Reply to Hi Everyone!
    Obsidian86
    Welcome.

That's a really small font, btw....
    Today, 02:50 PM
  • landcat
    Hi Everyone!
    landcat
    Greetings to everyone ofGDF!

I would like to introduce myself. I am landcat. I have been working as a graphic design for a small company for over 3 years. Nothing I can really put...
    Today, 02:15 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Printing in 4C vs 2C - HELP!
    HotButton
    1) No, the file has to actually output only the 2 colors.
    2) You can apply your spot color swatch to a grayscale copy of the image, but personally, I always HATE the result when this is done. It...
    Today, 02:07 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Font ID please - Trajan Pro??
    KitchWitch
    Hi John and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 01:59 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X