Job Management Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Management Software

What are the best Project/Job Management software packages for small graphic design firms? (1-10 employees)

The software would preferable be web-based, and include time-tracking, invoicing/billing, calendar, and job tracking.

Thanks!

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Reply to IT book cover redesign. Giving it a try
    B
    As someone who sometimes designs book covers, a realistic design needs to consider the sales brought on by shelf appeal. And shelf appeal doesn't just depend on aesthetics; it also depends on grabbing...
    Today, 12:34 AM
  • Kdigennaro
    Reply to Feedback for a poster design
    Kdigennaro
    I like that you are answering the 'why' questions. Why is the text background red, why are you using the crumbled paper texture etc.

This shows that you are thinking threw what you are doing...
    Yesterday, 08:38 PM
  • Kdigennaro
    What - If any - Certifications are taken seriously these days?
    Kdigennaro
    Hey guys,

I have been designing for about 10 years now as a freelancer and am entertaining the idea of trying to find a job at a creative firm. Right now I'm building my resume and portfolio...
    Yesterday, 07:30 PM
  • Kdigennaro
    Reply to Business card logo feedback
    Kdigennaro
    Hey @someguy,

Thanks for sharing your designs! I would encourage and challenge you to try to narrow your design focus. Right now none of the designs are 'bad' but none are 'good'. Design,...
    Yesterday, 07:10 PM
  • someguy
    Business card logo feedback
    someguy
    Hi all,

Got some really smart and creative advice on some early business card designs from this forum, went away and worked on one of the designs and two new ones.

Could I ask...
    Yesterday, 11:56 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X