Job Management Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Management Software

What are the best Project/Job Management software packages for small graphic design firms? (1-10 employees)

The software would preferable be web-based, and include time-tracking, invoicing/billing, calendar, and job tracking.

Thanks!

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• vdeshof
    Reply to convertion of idml to inx
    vdeshof
    huge chance your work will be a mess in the end......
    Today, 12:47 PM
  • vdeshof
    Reply to Time for a UX overhaul...opinions welcome
    vdeshof
    Hi Chris!

In my opinion this website looks very good. It's user-friendly, pretty clear and it gives you all the information a - potentional - client needs (maybe even too much, there's a...
    Today, 12:46 PM
  • apl042
    apl042
    To PrintDriver: yes, maybe you're right, however, I have no option, but just to try. The original file is a simple template, which I should fill up with my own content. So, no graphics probably except...
    Today, 11:50 AM
  • PrintDriver
    PrintDriver
    I have a pretty good idea you are going to have troubles with that file trying to go that far back. Everything from formatting to color.
    Just sayin.....
    Today, 11:36 AM
  • apl042
    apl042
    That's where I've actually got stuck - to find someone with CS4. Nobody is seen around. Most are using CC, at least CS6 or 5. The original idml was created in CS6. So, I guess it should be downsaved in...
    Today, 11:20 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X