No announcement yet.

Flexi Printing Problem-Need help fast.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flexi Printing Problem-Need help fast.

We just upgraded to Flexi 10, and installed it on our brand new computers that run Windows 7. Everything worked perfectly after much set up. After several days, we started having trouble with our Roland SV 540 printing images really small regardless of the setup size in Flexi. I think the problem is with Windows 7 updates. Since the computers are new, they updated themselves a couple of times right away when we started using them, and that's when the trouble started. Every file appears to be printing in Letter size, nothing bigger than 11".

Does anyone have info on how to change or reset the printing preferences in Windows 7 so they don't affect the printing preferences in Flexi 10?

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
    Reply to Help me indentify this font...
    StudioMonkey
    Snell Roundhand - bold or made bold
    Today, 10:45 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Poster printing - A0 size
    PrintDriver
    The part where I said ''For most it will be US sheet-fed SWOP v2'' that is for most printers you will run into. Quite a few others, more and more all the time, are requesting image links in RGB so they...
    Today, 09:48 AM
  • Tiggy
    Reply to Illustrator CMYK warning when opening files
    Tiggy
    I think it must be in my setting somewhere, but I'm not sure where.

As an example, I open an .ai file of a white version of a logo. Its vector, completely simple, just some outlined letters,...
    Today, 09:47 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Illustrator CMYK warning when opening files
    PrintDriver
    Your color settings in Illustrator are set to honor profiles in linked content.
    In this case, the linked content was saved to ignore color profiles. Illustrator is telling you it can't honor a profile...
    Today, 09:34 AM
  • Tiggy
    Illustrator CMYK warning when opening files
    Tiggy
    Just wondering if anyone an explain this warning I get when I open illustrator files. I didn't always get this warning, it seems to be something new. It happens to files I've created as well as ones I've...
    Today, 08:43 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X