X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Time Tracking Software Help !

Hello,

I am looking for time tracking software that requires designers to enter a project name in order for them to use any software on the computer. I mean the designer cannot even use the computer without logging with a job number. I hear they are available. Our designers spend a lot of time doing personal stuff and playing around and we really need to control this. Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Fadi Rebeiz

Its one of the major problem every employer struggles. I think this article might help you with your problem. It is a review about a time tracking software that will enable you to track time (with screen shots) and gives you an idea how much time they allocate in each task you assign to them. You should read it.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• EMEUTIER
      Reply to Path problem when trying to colour wreath.
      EMEUTIER
      Thankyou so much, i am very new to illustrator and attempting to teach myself.

what I wish to do is to be able to select the stem all, leaves and other side of wreath to change their color...
      Yesterday, 09:56 PM
    • MissCrystal
      Creating in Photoshop
      MissCrystal
      Trying to create a chalkboard background. All the tutorials I have found have me create it in Photoshop but I'm most familiar with Illustrator. Can you please tell me how to move it into illustrator so...
      Yesterday, 09:08 PM
    • salsa
      Comment on Logo collection critique
      salsa
      "and the most complicated design i would be getting would be to put a text on photo and put glow on the text . And if you don't do it like you are told ,you get fired."

Yesterday, 05:28 PM
    • D.com
      Reply to Ice Cream Sign Design - First Trial
      D.com
      Old Design

New Design

Yesterday, 04:51 PM
    • D.com
      Ice Cream Sign Design - First Trial
      D.com
      Hello everyone,

I am brand new to GDF and I am excited to get the ball rolling with my first design.

I work for Lulu's Sorbetto, a company based out of Arizona and I am redesigning...
      Yesterday, 03:02 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X