No announcement yet.
Need Time Tracking Software Help ! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• gregbern
    Reducing ink of a PDF by 50% or more
    Hi there, I am being given ridiculous expectations for preflighting a job before plating with minimal troubleshooting time. The only way I could manage this in the past was by using a reduced ink profile...
    Today, 04:43 AM
  • uine
    Education Forum Flyer
    Hi everyone,

I am recently making a flyer for an education forum. It took me a long while to find a way to organize this information, and I just finished my draft (colors are not final, some...
    Today, 04:35 AM
  • Ray12
    Comment on Advice for being ripped apart in front of your classmates?
    Omg that's awful! I don't think I could handle a class like that. Hats off to you for surviving!
    Today, 03:40 AM
  • Ray12
    Comment on Advice for being ripped apart in front of your classmates?
    I don’t think anyone could have worded that any better… especially that last paragraph. It’s something I need to keep reminding myself. I’m going to come back and re-read it when I feel stuck.
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • Ray12
    Comment on How do you design a typeface?
    Thank you for sharing your work, B! Your example has been very helpful! I didn’t realize creating a typeface was such a labour-intensive job. I’m never going to overlook the handwork that...
    Today, 03:33 AM

This topic is closed.
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Time Tracking Software Help !

I am looking for time tracking software that requires designers to enter a project name in order for them to use any software on the computer. I mean the designer cannot even use the computer without logging with a job number. I hear they are available. Our designers spend a lot of time doing personal stuff and playing around and we really need to control this. Any suggestions ?

Fadi Rebeiz

Its one of the major problem every employer struggles. I think this article might help you with your problem. It is a review about a time tracking software that will enable you to track time (with screen shots) and gives you an idea how much time they allocate in each task you assign to them. You should read it.

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.