Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• kemingMatters
    Comment on First Poster Design
    kemingMatters
    The logos should be made in illustrator, it's a vector editing software. I don't understand why they have such bad cases of the the jaggies if they are truly vector, perhaps they are raster images saved...
    Today, 02:03 PM
  • Rokas ART
    Reply to Sand Queen
    Rokas ART
    Hi, I'm afraid I'm being overrated by you guys, but it's still awesome to read these comments. Polygons isn't really my style. These works in behance are just the ones I feel comfortable showing.
    Today, 01:29 PM
  • ChrisDudley
    Reply to Sand Queen
    ChrisDudley
    Hello Rokas,

You've done a stunning job on these illustrations. The only thing I'd be wary of is that this style of illustration has been around for a little while now. Obviously I don't...
    Today, 11:53 AM
  • skribe
    Comment on CSS responsive background image
    skribe
    This is a very old thread from 2011! But that might work okay, but is not the best option is some circumstances. I have found what works well in most cases is using the "background-size: cover;"...
    Today, 11:47 AM
  • StudioMonkey
    Reply to RIP: The Necrology Thread
    StudioMonkey
    The death of Australian cricketer Phil Hughes has hit a lot of people hard. So unexpected, so sudden, an awful thing to happen to a young, talented cricketer who was well on the way to being one of the...
    Today, 11:12 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed

i am new to graphic design and was wondering if anyone can help me out
    i friend of mine is setting up a forum on the internet and between him and i have been trying to make a header ( logo ) for it but as none of use have skill in this i was thinking why not ask the pro's
    how can we or whould we go about making a header that is a spinning globe with the word SPINZONEgoing round the globe is there software that can do this or are we out of look
    cheers in advance

flash would be your best bet.

This forum does not condone pirating software.

Therefor, you would need to invest in the program.

A simplier soulution would be to scrap the animation idea and use photoshop, microsoft paint or whatever it is called. To create a still logo for your forum.

I would normally prefer someone creating a logo to adobe illustrator. However, most average people do not have access to appropriate software. In this instance photoshop or the microsoft thingy would work. Since, this logo is for web use only.

The animated logo idea you present is somewhat a complicated procedure for new comers. more then likly to complex for most to grasp without prior knowledge.

- best of luck

Comment

You could also try to create an animated gif file. Try a google search or maybe http://www.versiontracker.com, there are a few free animated gif creators and tutorials out there.

Happy Hunting
      Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
      http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

swift 3d is a good 3d plugin for flash if you do get it.
        I work while you are all asleep...

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X