X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjusting Column Sizes

I am trying to paginate yellow pages and we use a system called Diad to create handoffs to put into Quark.

I have all the Diad template set up for the hand off to be colum width 174pts. I have a new Quark Template set up to the same specs and when I go to get text I get a message that reads:

Warning Column Width Difference: Document Column Width 362pt Handoff Column Width 174pt.

That is telling me that my template in Quark is off. Its suppose to be 174 pts. So I checked the Master Guides settings and they are to our new specs.
    I am not sure where it is getting the 362 pts from.
    It is almost like the information I "import" is reading across the page instead of stopping at the side of a column.

Could there be some easy explanation as to why anyone thinks this could be happening? julieh@directorypublishing.net

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X