Quark App Studio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quark App Studio

Hi all - anyone have any experience of Quark's App Studio? Lovely bit of software but getting problems on the stacked page setup. I'm trying to have multiple separate Quark pages that make up a section appear to be stacked (vertically) when a user scrolls down.

This works when each page is actually created one after another in a single Quark doc but ideally I'd like each page to be separate for ease of updating.

Any help would be great!

Cheers
    Perfection is an addiction.

hello labanbrown,

If I understood your requirement correctly - are you trying to create a separate QuarkXPress document for each page and specify the section (or page stack) after exporting individual pages to AppStudio portal?

‚Äčin order to export a section from QuarkXPress a single page stack (for vertical scrolling), you have to create all section pages in a single QuarkXPress document. There is no option from QuarkXPress to selectively export pages when changes are made in particular page(s).

Regards,
    Ramesh

Comment

Hi Ramesh and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Hi Ramesh

Thanks for your reply. That's exactly what I was hoping to do but thanks very much for clarifying. I'd hoped to have separate pages only to avoid having so many interactive elements to manage and quite so many layers.

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Cheers
        Perfection is an addiction.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Faye F. Cagle
          Reply to Work from UK for an US company
          Faye F. Cagle
          I think it shouldn't be a problem since you will be working remotely. You can get the wages in USA bank account to avoid tax issues in the UK. It may depend on what visa category your are applying in...
          Today, 02:05 PM
        • Biggs097
          Reply to Poster for a school project
          Biggs097
          Bring the type together. Unify the typography. Something like this. Just an idea.
          Today, 01:10 PM
        • seamas
          Reply to Poster for a school project
          seamas
          Two out of three of the performers were brutally murdered (and hated each other).

That's NOT a fun party.
          Today, 01:07 PM
        • seamas
          Reply to Please critique my jazz poster
          seamas
          Definitely a do-over.

One problem is you have too many quotation marks. You don't need them.

Also, when listing the band members, you should not have Milou on one line, then...
          Today, 11:21 AM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Trouble using DMV website? check it out
          KitchWitch
          Hi Yizh0x81 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 08:42 AM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X