quark 2016 and fontexplorer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quark 2016 and fontexplorer

I have just installed QXP2016 and now I cannot run FontExplorer X Pro. Every time I run Font explorer QXP crashes. QXP will not open if Fontexplorer is open. Any one else having these problems

Try this (from FEX website):
    New FontExplorer X Pro Plug-In for QuarkXPress 2016. This is a free update for all FontExplorer X Pro 5.5 users. If you are not automatically informed of the update go to "Tools > Plug-in Manager…" and click the "Check for Plug-In Updates" button.

Comment

Hi Trevoz and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• seedpress
        ICC Profile that Won't Soft Proof?
        seedpress
        Recently I contacted a printer manufacturer to request ICC profiles for their printers.

Here's what they wrote:
        Our graphic workflow uses ICC profiles when converting and preparing...
        Yesterday, 08:47 PM
      • Jeohs1111
        Logo Design for Sports Conpany
        Jeohs1111
        I am searching for a web designer to create a logo for a Combine and Showcase for high school athletics.
        The website will also feature athletic training and youth camps.
        The name of the organization...
        Yesterday, 07:30 PM
      • Protagonist
        Reply to two posters
        Protagonist
        The color balance is off on the two right side characters in the Hannibal poster. It looks like you tried darkening the images with a curves adjustment which introduced a lot of noise and turned them...
        Yesterday, 01:28 PM
      • B
        Reply to CMYK - black and white?
        B
        Four-color process will give you a richer-looking print than the flat and sometimes lifeless look of a B&W halftone. As pointed out, though, even the slightest variation in ink densities will noticeably...
        Yesterday, 10:53 AM
      • hectorclark
        Reply to two posters
        hectorclark
        Hey, It's really creative works. Best wishes for you. Carry on....
        04-29-2017, 01:05 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X