Problem with drop shadows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with drop shadows

I've got a problem using drop shadows in Quark 8. When I create a PDF of the file I get white lines breaking up the graphics. Is there a fix for this?

How are you creating the PDF?

Comment

I'm using Quarks PDF export. I've also tried exporting as an EPS & Postscript file and distilling it through Acrobat Distiller but still get the same problem.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• MikeTyler
        Reply to Help with bitmap to vector conversion
        MikeTyler
        The fact that this will be a paint mask and really just needs clean shapes with no regard for color palette I'd assume would be an easier task than taking a full color JPG image and performing the same...
        Today, 06:31 PM
      • John G
        Reply to visually pleasing web design
        John G
        Remember all the things that made it easy to find whatever it was you were looking for on a site? Don't forget about it when you make your designs. The designs come second. Content first.

Today, 06:26 PM
      • Thug-D
        Comment on What should I do? Problem figuring out what would be more economical to spend on?
        Thug-D
        I'm 17. I do not think my passion is going to change because to be honest since the time I was a kid I found computer graphics pretty dope. It's just that last year I got involved in it. At first I thought...
        Today, 05:58 PM
      • mirab
        visually pleasing web design
        mirab
        Hello Every buddy
        What is the best way to learn visually pleasing web design?

Thanks!
        Today, 05:36 PM
      • Glitchin
        Reply to Logo Feedback
        Glitchin
        These all seem quite generic looking to me, but a lot of people do want these generic looking logos. For me the top one is the best of the lot.

I would adjust the tracking to increase space...
        Today, 03:37 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X