Page Break on PC laptop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Break on PC laptop

Hi, Does anybody know how I can insert a page or column break in Quark on a PC laptop. On the Mac at work I use the enter key on the keypad but of course on the laptop there isn't a keypad. Please help it's getting really annoying now. thanks

Try ALT-SHIFT-ENTER or SHIFT-ENTER.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
    mediamainline.com
    cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

I don't have an 'Enter' key as I don't have a keypad. I have tried Shift+Return and Shift+Alt+Return but they don't work

Comment

Yeah, the terms "Enter" and "Return" are used interchangeably on the PC so you have to specify when you're talking about the keypad Enter. If ALT-SHIFT-RETURN doesn't do it for you, then I don't have any workarounds. I don't even run Quark on the laptop... Sorry.
        Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
        mediamainline.com
        cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• seamas
          Reply to Sort of a Constructivism Inspired Poster
          seamas
          I agree with HotButton on just about everything here --especially the extra question parks.
          Leave extra punctuation to Pam in accounting. You are a Graphic Designer--use a graphic designer solution....
          Today, 02:51 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Newbie101 here
          KitchWitch
          Hi Newbie101 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 02:44 PM
        • B
          Reply to What specifications of PC laptop should I buy for design jobs?
          B
          What PrintDriver said, is accurate for pro-level work. However, since you're on a budget, you can get by with less.

Editing video with 16GB of RAM is doable without too much pain, unless...
          Today, 02:15 PM
        • Newbie101
          Newbie101 here
          Newbie101
          Hey, I'm from the middle east, in my twenties, just found my passion for design, and I'm sure I can rock this.
          I know nothing much yet, but I hope I would learn many from here
          Today, 01:43 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Having trouble with printers and am very lost
          KitchWitch
          Hi Felinafullstop and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
          Today, 01:03 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X