No announcement yet.

Help! White border appears on pdf around pics & text

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm using Quark 7. When exporting as pdf if you use verification: PDF/X-1a:2001 to avoid 'white lines'.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• EMEUTIER
      Reply to Path problem when trying to colour wreath.
      EMEUTIER
      Thankyou so much, i am very new to illustrator and attempting to teach myself.

what I wish to do is to be able to select the stem all, leaves and other side of wreath to change their color...
      Yesterday, 09:56 PM
    • MissCrystal
      Creating in Photoshop
      MissCrystal
      Trying to create a chalkboard background. All the tutorials I have found have me create it in Photoshop but I'm most familiar with Illustrator. Can you please tell me how to move it into illustrator so...
      Yesterday, 09:08 PM
    • salsa
      Comment on Logo collection critique
      salsa
      "and the most complicated design i would be getting would be to put a text on photo and put glow on the text . And if you don't do it like you are told ,you get fired."

Yesterday, 05:28 PM
    • D.com
      Reply to Ice Cream Sign Design - First Trial
      D.com
      Old Design

New Design

Yesterday, 04:51 PM
    • D.com
      Ice Cream Sign Design - First Trial
      D.com
      Hello everyone,

I am brand new to GDF and I am excited to get the ball rolling with my first design.

I work for Lulu's Sorbetto, a company based out of Arizona and I am redesigning...
      Yesterday, 03:02 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X