Announcement

Collapse

Critical Announcement

With great regret, we would like to inform you that the decision has been made to close down www.GraphicDesignForum.com as of January 31, 2018.

The community has started www.GraphicDesignForum.org to continue the discussion.
See more
See less

Fonts Bundled With Quark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fonts Bundled With Quark

Hello everyone,

I just recently got a copy of Quark Xpress! Pretty excited!
    I noticed after the install, that there was new fonts installed with it, which is kind of expected of coarse, because InDesign, and Scribus also bundles fonts, but I am wondering where these fonts are located in the Windows 7 Directory?

Are they just installed in the System Default Font Directory? in C://windows/fonts/ Or are they stored in a seperate directory?

I think this also applies to InDesign, now that I look back at my Fonts Collection, I noticed Scribus seems to keep all the fonts in a seperate direcotry, but I think InDesign installed them in the System Default Font Folder as well.

Does anyone know if that is the case?
    And if not, where can I find them?
    And if so, does anyone know a list of the fonts that are supplied with Quark, and InDesign?

I like to keep all my fonts on my USB drive. I have an Enormous collection. The main reason I do so, is I like to be aware of the licensing of each font file, and their allowed usage. I do a lot of Web Design, and I like to keep track of the fonts that allow commercial use, so I can embed them in Web Designs, and fonts that allow PDF embedding and what not, that I can use in Quark or InDesign. Etc.

Thanks for your time folks, I appreciate it.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X