Quark tutorials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quark tutorials

Does anyone know of good Quark tutorials?

Hi staria and welcome to GDF!

Things are pretty quiet on the weekends around here, but I am sure someone will be along to help you with your query. Some details would be helpful though; what version of Quark? What OS?

We ask all new members to please read this as well as these very important threads. They will give you all the info you need on how the forum runs, the rules and regs, and give you some background info on our long running, inside jokes

Enjoy your stay!

Edit: Lynda dot com is a good software tutorial site, I am not sure what their Quark offerings consist of, but it is worth taking a look
    Last edited by PanToshi; 09-30-2012, 11:16 AM.
    Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

http://www.quark.com/Products/QuarkX...uark_Training/

Comment

QuarkXPress YouTube Channel

You'll also find a number of video tutorials here : www.youtube.com/quarkxpress9

Comment

Hi Gavin and welcome to GDF!

So nice of Quark to send you round.

We ask all new members to please read this as well as these very important threads. They will give you all the info you need on how the forum runs, the rules and regs, and give you some background info on our long running, inside jokes

Enjoy your stay!
          Sketching not only helps you work out good ideas, it helps you get past the bad ones.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Clipping shop
            Reply to 3D view of a logo
            Clipping shop
            sorry to say, I don't think that you know Photoshop pretty well. Because this type of design can be made through Photoshop. Beside this you can google it and can find any other software you like.
            Today, 11:11 AM
          • B
            Reply to Briefs
            B
            I don't think there is a one-size-fits-all answer to your question. It depends on the company, its culture, the marketing person, the designer and the project at hand.

I oversee both the...
            Today, 09:50 AM
          • pers0n
            Reply to Portfolio usage of work
            pers0n
            Well the work would be work I did. For example lets say I designed someone's logo, poster or website and they want me to take it down.
            Today, 09:25 AM
          • MinaZee
            Comment on Logo Feedback
            MinaZee
            Thanks Glitchin , and i will.
            Today, 06:32 AM
          • Woodenpablo
            Briefs
            Woodenpablo
            What's the general consensus on how to interpret briefs written by a marketing manager or director etc? I was in a meeting at work where I interpreted the brief incorrectly and got a critised for it....
            Today, 04:43 AM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X