Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• designzombie
    Comment on Graphic Designer salary
    designzombie
    I guess I'm too immersed in the lower end of the profession. I think B2B advertisers budget less of their income towards marketing than B2C. Or maybe they have smaller profit margins.

I...
    Today, 06:57 PM
  • Sketcher
    Reply to Feedback on my logo
    Sketcher
    Sorry, but this is anything but contemporary or rustic. It's very Web 2.0 which is about 10 years out of date.

You should be designing your logo in Illustrator. No gloss, no bevels, no...
    Today, 06:04 PM
  • buicongthai
    Reply to Canon T3i or an original Canon 5D?
    buicongthai
    I would like to introduce
    My name is Thai, Vietnam nationality, engaged to learn, very passionate about photography. canon 5d and I found a very good use. I do not have the money to buy it, but...
    Today, 05:12 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Your Workflow when creating Ads, Posters, etc...
    salsa
    I always use InDesign for layout. Actually, anytime I have type I usually use it, there's very few times I leave something in Illustrator. If I'm just doing a vector drawing then sure, but otherwise it's...
    Today, 05:04 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Can someone help me with this design?
    salsa
    A book? There's hundreds. People spend years studying this and trying to figure it out. Not sure it can just be learned in a book (although a lot of books will advertise themselves to do that).
    Today, 04:59 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D artist/modeler looking for online jobs

I have been modeling and designing in MAX /VIZ for 7+ years,SI for 6+,XSI 3+ years years ,I can do custom many kind models special architecture or industry design if something specific is needed. All I require is at least a rough floor and elevation sketch with basic dimensions. Email to goldlighting@163.com for more informationI look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by goldlighting; 11-23-2005, 05:55 AM.

This isn't really the place to post this, Gold - this part of the forum is for those who need a job done.

However, I have to say that is an absolutely marvelous work example! Do you have any sort of website? If not I would really suggest you get one, as your work deserves proper display and promotion.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
    mediamainline.com
    cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X