3D artist/modeler looking for online jobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D artist/modeler looking for online jobs

I have been modeling and designing in MAX /VIZ for 7+ years,SI for 6+,XSI 3+ years years ,I can do custom many kind models special architecture or industry design if something specific is needed. All I require is at least a rough floor and elevation sketch with basic dimensions. Email to goldlighting@163.com for more informationI look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by goldlighting; 11-23-2005, 12:55 AM.

This isn't really the place to post this, Gold - this part of the forum is for those who need a job done.

However, I have to say that is an absolutely marvelous work example! Do you have any sort of website? If not I would really suggest you get one, as your work deserves proper display and promotion.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
    mediamainline.com
    cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• praxis11
      Comment on Website Critique?
      praxis11
      It's not an issue of inexperience in web design work. My guess is that you put the site together without putting much thought into its purpose. As Calebninja notes, 'It seems to be a mix of a personal...
      Today, 02:44 PM
    • JCookeDesign
      Comment on Website Critique?
      JCookeDesign
      Yeah, seriously ya prick.. I'm well aware that my website needs a lot of work.. That's why I'm asking for help on what to specifically change. I haven't done a whole lot of web design work.
      Today, 12:32 PM
    • B
      Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
      B
      ''I could never understand why designers buy Macs when they can have twice the hardware for the same price.''

I'm one of those Mac users who doesn't go the route you're suggesting, and here's...
      Today, 12:12 PM
    • JordanW
      Comment on Packaging Vendor
      JordanW
      Thanks. We're actually located in Southern CA.
      Today, 11:50 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Comment on Is an iMac 27" 2009 still good enough for Graphic Design in 2016?
      PrintDriver
      You strike me as the type of guy who is well-accustomed to software and systems. The average user like the guys in our front office, can break things unintentionally by just looking at them. Either system...
      Today, 07:25 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X