Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Logo critique please
    KitchWitch
    Your attachment did not get lost. If you'd read my first comment, you would see that I removed your attachment because we do not allow critique on work posted by someone who is not the designer/artist....
    Today, 02:19 PM
  • omidz
    Reply to Logo critique please
    omidz
    Somehow my attachment got lost
    Today, 01:34 PM
  • AdobePro
    Reply to How to get better at graphic design?
    AdobePro
    I really want to prove myself. It's been 3 months and I have been doing mostly back end development work. So far, my boss has not really liked what I did design wise. I know I have what it takes. I just...
    Today, 12:58 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to creating this circle in AI
    PrintDriver
    Actually B was hoping you'd be so grateful that you'd come over and mow that lawn for him.
    Today, 12:14 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Any old school designers? (Pencil and ruler)
    PrintDriver
    You can make something square using only a ruler. You need a little geometry and you measure the diagonals. If you are using paper that's pretty easy as you are just marking the points...
    Today, 12:12 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D artist/modeler looking for online jobs

I have been modeling and designing in MAX /VIZ for 7+ years,SI for 6+,XSI 3+ years years ,I can do custom many kind models special architecture or industry design if something specific is needed. All I require is at least a rough floor and elevation sketch with basic dimensions. Email to goldlighting@163.com for more informationI look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by goldlighting; 11-23-2005, 05:55 AM.

This isn't really the place to post this, Gold - this part of the forum is for those who need a job done.

However, I have to say that is an absolutely marvelous work example! Do you have any sort of website? If not I would really suggest you get one, as your work deserves proper display and promotion.
    Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
    mediamainline.com
    cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X