Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• B
    Reply to Macbook Air 11" or Macbook Air 13"?
    B
    I'd sure not want to do real work on a 11-inch display or, for that matter, a 13-inch display. But what kind of work would you really be doing on it since you have an iMac at home? A small MacBook Air...
    Today, 02:03 AM
  • justcode247
    Graphic design career
    justcode247
    Hi, I am an aspiring graphic designer and would like the advice from creatives in the field. From reading the posts/threads in this forum, I realize it may be difficult for entry-level designers to find...
    Today, 12:29 AM
  • NostalgiaSeeker
    Reply to Critique for my business card
    NostalgiaSeeker
    It was your post, it was green for a while and stopped being green, maybe it was a bug. Does anyone know what it's called when you see a bad design and get a headache just by seeing it? Is there a...
    Today, 12:11 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Comment on Critique for my business card
    KitchWitch
    Do you mean his user name is green, or his whole post/comment is shaded green? His user name is green because he's been here a loooong time. You should not be able to see green shaded (unapproved) po...
    Yesterday, 11:52 PM
  • justcode247
    Reply to Columns w/o float
    justcode247
    Hey, thanks a lot I appreciate it. Will try it
    Yesterday, 11:35 PM