Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Logo Designer

Hello,
    my Name is Dennis, I am 18 Years old and the leader from a Counter Strike: Global Offensive Team. This team is currently growing and thats why I want to have a professional looking Logo with "eSport CSGO Style" ^^ of course I am willing to pay.

I got first Ideas how it should look and i already created a logo, so I just want you to revise it or to change some things to make it look better. A Completely new logo only in special cases!

The current logo is this one:

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-276069...Kopie.jpg.html

Contact me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrseleven/
    Or via email: dennis.berzborn[at]live.de

I removed your specific amount because we do not allow pricing discussions on the forum. That's something you can discuss privately with any interested designers. Thanks.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• seamas
      Reply to Sort of a Constructivism Inspired Poster
      seamas
      I agree with HotButton on just about everything here --especially the extra question parks.
      Leave extra punctuation to Pam in accounting. You are a Graphic Designer--use a graphic designer solution....
      Today, 02:51 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Newbie101 here
      KitchWitch
      Hi Newbie101 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 02:44 PM
    • B
      Reply to What specifications of PC laptop should I buy for design jobs?
      B
      What PrintDriver said, is accurate for pro-level work. However, since you're on a budget, you can get by with less.

Editing video with 16GB of RAM is doable without too much pain, unless...
      Today, 02:15 PM
    • Newbie101
      Newbie101 here
      Newbie101
      Hey, I'm from the middle east, in my twenties, just found my passion for design, and I'm sure I can rock this.
      I know nothing much yet, but I hope I would learn many from here
      Today, 01:43 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Having trouble with printers and am very lost
      KitchWitch
      Hi Felinafullstop and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
      Today, 01:03 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X