Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with logo for money

Hey!

Im making a website and I'd like some help with the logo and maybe some other stuff. I randomly thought of the idea to post on an online forum for this so I have no idea what it costs or how it's dome. I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post this. Sorry if that's that case. Anyway I'll just say what I need and you guys can tell me what you think.

So I want my logo to be a superman-like character flying across a colorful city skyline. Sort of like this.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Supernrden_gif.gif
Views:	1
Size:	299.8 KB
ID:	18993

So I just want the guy. I can make the gif myself. I want him to have an S or SN somewhere on his body. Yeah thats it. He's supposed to be a computer nerd that flies across the whole city to help people with their computer problems.

Let me know if you can help, thanks.

That's not really a logo. It's more of an illustration.

Anyway, if you're willing to pay someone for their work, feel free to list your project in the forum's classified section. Don't forget to include an email address where you can be contacted.

I don't know what kind of website you're building, but keep in mind that most everything related to Superman is intellectual property belonging to, I think, DC Comics. I know DC Comics and Warner Communications have been suing each other for years over who own the rights to various aspects of Superman. Where the lawsuits stand at the moment, I'm not sure, but I'd suggest steering clear of it.

Comment

I moved your post into the classified section since it's an offer for a paying job. However, you do need to add an email address so interested folks can contact you privately to discuss details.
      Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X