Looking for all types of graphic designers and illustrators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for all types of graphic designers and illustrators

Hi, my team and I need several different types of graphic design work completed on a continual basis. You would be paid for you work, of course.
    If you are interested, please send to the type of graphic design work that you do, alongside your portfolio and general availability, and we will be in touch. Please send a private message, or contact us. Our email address is dsmgrafix@gmail.com. We will respond to everyone who contacts us.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Clinton78
    One off off-set lithographic Print?
    Clinton78
    Hi guys,

I have a situation where I need to commercially print illustrations that are coloured entirely in black. It's basically realistic aircraft illustrations and the aircraft are painted...
    Today, 11:11 AM
  • Craig B
    Reply to Style of Font
    Craig B
    To expand a little on what B said. Those monograms were hand created. They weren't just a font, and there's no software that will automatically squeeze them into a shape like that....
    Today, 11:00 AM
  • Craig B
    Reply to Vector art blurry when posted to social media!
    Craig B
    Not sure where you got those sizes. I would try this always up to date google doc with various social media pixel sizes.
    Today, 10:58 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to What makes this ad. design awesome?
    PrintDriver
    As B noted in his 2nd post,

So without doing the research involved in creating an ''awesome'' ad campaign based on your needs, in your particular location, and one that works with your particular...
    Today, 10:30 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Portfolio usage of work
    PrintDriver
    The designer may own the rights to the design, but they may not own the copyright on any photos or copywriting used in the design or any trademarked logos. In cases where there is client supplied content,...
    Today, 10:22 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X