Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding background

Hello folks,

I just stumbled up on this site and thought someone here maybe able to help.

Im getting married and the venue has wall displays which cover the whole hall, im trying to find something that I can have displayed on these walls, I was looking for something subtle and simple with light colours like white and silver, just a short animation that just plays on continiously around the hall, either shimmering curtains or fireworks or something not too distracting with maybe the words Congratulations or something in a corner somewhere.

Would someone be able to design something for me please or maybe point me in the right direction.

Thank you for your time

c9679@yahoo.com

Hi Wed and welcome to GDF.

If you would like to hire someone to do this work for you, please post in the classifieds section. Include an email address so people can get in touch with you privately. Otherwise, we don't allow requests for free work on this forum.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Sorry is it possible for you to move this to the classifieds section please??? email address is c9679@yahoo.com

I liked something like this maybe with just "Congratulations" added to it
      http://www.istockphoto.com/video/sof...077?st=2fc9672
      http://www.istockphoto.com/video/abs...382?st=509fcc5

Comment

Moved to the classified forum.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X