Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo For Ecommerce Startup

Hello,

We are a discount/value orientated ecommerce startup. Our website will feature mass merchandise at discounts, similar to T.J. Maxx.

Thus we're looking for an identity that encapsulates this and our desire to reduce and re-use consumer goods. The idea is to portray both value and sustainability whilst maintaining a commercial focus.

If you need more info, let me know by contacting me via PM or alexander.macgregor@gmail.com and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks
    Alex

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Style of Font
    KitchWitch
    Hi Brennan11 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 08:17 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Briefs
    KitchWitch
    Hi Woodenpablo and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 07:36 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to What kind and which book would it be wise to spend on?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Rank and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 07:27 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to US Letter sized publications printed in European printing houses
    KitchWitch
    Hi Clinton and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 07:23 AM
  • Rank Amateur
    Reply to Critique Please?
    Rank Amateur
    I like it, mostly....
    but I'd chop off that handle, it reads too much like a J, and have line break, the same width as the gap between the C and F, to form a mini handle instead.Or would that lose...
    Today, 07:11 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X