Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn my sketch into a digital graphic

Hey!

I got a sketch of a logo which I would like have turned into a digital graphic.

I am not aware of how complex this task is, nor do I knowhow much time it takes. I do not need anything too fancy. it should look decent and on point, and id like certain things to be taken care of

I do not have too much of a budget, but Im willing to pay for it. Id appreciate if you send me a mail and tell me what the price would be like for the following task:

Click image for larger version

Name:	12788512_10207871503216823_1441833805_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	19570

1. Font: Monochrome, black. White background
    2. The B P N should be decently emphasized
    3. those amplitudes symbolize Music waves. There is one Important thing to note:
    BPN stands for "Berliner Party Nächte" - the lower key letters should merely be hinted by morphing them into the amplitude of the Music Wave. Do you get what I'm saying? Very important. if you want some more information, send me a mail.
    4. The "pencil" should be something like the "Shindy" font right here. Thick and soft. not too thick though.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Shindy_Logo.svg.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	19571

Contact me if you are able to do that: SofticErvin.s@gmail.com

Greetings.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X