Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branding for E-Liquid Products

Hello everyone!

My name is Kevin I'm the owner of VaporArtillery. We are a large distributor of e-liquids, e-cigs, vaporizers and accessories you can check us out at www.vaporartillery.com. We are working together with a large e-liquid manufacturer that is releasing many new products. We are looking for a designer with experience in product branding. We are looking for help branding all of our projects focusing one at a time.

We prefer not releasing any ideas about the project on this thread and share the information with the designer we choose to work with via email.

This is a paid job and if we like your work we will give you other projects to work on. We have no budget meaning we are willing to pay accordingly to the quality of the work.

Designs needed for each project:
    1. Logo
    2. Product Label & Product Packaging (Small box)
    3. Flavor Card(Flyer)
    4. Landing Page
    5. Stickers

Here are some links to pictures of examples of the work we need done:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/083...25535245263735

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0773/8167/products/drip_treats_ejuice_grande.png?v=1460130162

https://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server600/hrgg6d/products/852/images/2260/pancakemanprod__24515.1446518104.700.700.jpg

For more information please contact me via email: kevin@vaporartillery.com
    Last edited by PanToshi; 05-21-2016, 05:40 PM.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Splashsky
    Advice on simple banking-style design
    Splashsky
    So, for a little background, I'm working on a text-based web game as a passion project. I'm no designer; far from it. I'm working on the banking feature of the game, which as a few features. The banking...
    Today, 12:10 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on QuarkXPress 2017 introduced
    PrintDriver
    Hi wcali, nice rant. A lot of the software companies are forgetting their main purpose in life.
    The Output.
    As a printer, I have been going round and round with Adobe over features they have...
    Today, 08:46 AM
  • Peter3v
    Reply to Logo Design - Font to match and go alongside chosen logo
    Peter3v
    Hey B - If interested people would like to message me on earth2pete@hotmail.com that would be great. Thank you
    Today, 06:52 AM
  • Breanne.C
    Reply to Helloooooo!
    Breanne.C
    Actually, I do have a print related issue if you'd like to take a stab at helping me with. Should I post in the correct category with the issue and picture that goes with it?
    Yesterday, 10:29 PM
  • Breanne.C
    Reply to Font ID Please
    Breanne.C
    Oh yeah.

Catorze27 Style 1 Bold best matched it, for the exception of the M, which I easily was able to fix....
    Yesterday, 10:14 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X