Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branding for E-Liquid Products

Hello everyone!

My name is Kevin I'm the owner of VaporArtillery. We are a large distributor of e-liquids, e-cigs, vaporizers and accessories you can check us out at www.vaporartillery.com. We are working together with a large e-liquid manufacturer that is releasing many new products. We are looking for a designer with experience in product branding. We are looking for help branding all of our projects focusing one at a time.

We prefer not releasing any ideas about the project on this thread and share the information with the designer we choose to work with via email.

This is a paid job and if we like your work we will give you other projects to work on. We have no budget meaning we are willing to pay accordingly to the quality of the work.

Designs needed for each project:
    1. Logo
    2. Product Label & Product Packaging (Small box)
    3. Flavor Card(Flyer)
    4. Landing Page
    5. Stickers

Here are some links to pictures of examples of the work we need done:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/083...25535245263735

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0773/8167/products/drip_treats_ejuice_grande.png?v=1460130162

https://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server600/hrgg6d/products/852/images/2260/pancakemanprod__24515.1446518104.700.700.jpg

For more information please contact me via email: kevin@vaporartillery.com
    Last edited by PanToshi; 05-21-2016, 04:40 PM.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Portfolio usage of work
    PrintDriver
    Why would you have someone else's work on your portfolio site?
    Why would you not honor a takedown notice?
    Doesn't matter if you don't claim copyright, or even if you credit the work appropriately....
    Yesterday, 07:50 PM
  • John G
    Reply to What do you think about my new web site?
    John G
    I'd recommend colored borders. love it that you can scroll down and I think "get all the information". Unfortunately, it's in a foreign language none of anything seems to whittle anythng down,...
    Yesterday, 07:28 PM
  • MikeTyler
    Reply to Help with bitmap to vector conversion
    MikeTyler
    The fact that this will be a paint mask and really just needs clean shapes with no regard for color palette I'd assume would be an easier task than taking a full color JPG image and performing the same...
    Yesterday, 06:31 PM
  • John G
    Reply to visually pleasing web design
    John G
    Remember all the things that made it easy to find whatever it was you were looking for on a site? Don't forget about it when you make your designs. The designs come second. Content first.

Yesterday, 06:26 PM
  • Thug-D
    Comment on What should I do? Problem figuring out what would be more economical to spend on?
    Thug-D
    I'm 17. I do not think my passion is going to change because to be honest since the time I was a kid I found computer graphics pretty dope. It's just that last year I got involved in it. At first I thought...
    Yesterday, 05:58 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X