searching for intro designer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching for intro designer

Name: Pwnroeschen - > Given the name , I thought that the whole may be from a view starts from the top . There are rose petals fall into darkness and you walk with them quasi slowly in a frontal view . Meanwhile seems slow the name . At loved one in a dark red. But just somehow visible . If just hard when the rest is rather dark . Final scene to be quasi how all the leaves have fallen , the name is completely visible and around a pool of blood on the ground , on the floating gently the rose petals .
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 06-09-2016, 11:38 AM. Reason: removed price

I moved your post to the Classifieds section. Please add a contact email address so interested folks can contact you to discuss details and payment privately. We do not allow pricing discussion on the forum.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• seamas
      Reply to Sort of a Constructivism Inspired Poster
      seamas
      I agree with HotButton on just about everything here --especially the extra question parks.
      Leave extra punctuation to Pam in accounting. You are a Graphic Designer--use a graphic designer solution....
      Today, 02:51 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Newbie101 here
      KitchWitch
      Hi Newbie101 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 02:44 PM
    • B
      Reply to What specifications of PC laptop should I buy for design jobs?
      B
      What PrintDriver said, is accurate for pro-level work. However, since you're on a budget, you can get by with less.

Editing video with 16GB of RAM is doable without too much pain, unless...
      Today, 02:15 PM
    • Newbie101
      Newbie101 here
      Newbie101
      Hey, I'm from the middle east, in my twenties, just found my passion for design, and I'm sure I can rock this.
      I know nothing much yet, but I hope I would learn many from here
      Today, 01:43 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Having trouble with printers and am very lost
      KitchWitch
      Hi Felinafullstop and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
      Today, 01:03 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X