Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ski Top Sheet Designs

Hello All,
    My name is Brad and I'm a ski builder that makes custom skis. I'm looking to add another "graphic" designer to my team. I would prefer if you had some background in skiing or snowboarding so you understand what the market is looking at and what is lacking. (if not I'm sure I could guide you) The main job if this position is coming up with different top sheet designs in digital format, your imagination is limiting factor, I'm all about the artist taking it to the max. Take a look at my FB page or website to get an idea of what I currently make: www.bentpickle.com The 2016/17 season is right around the corner so I'm ready to get moving. If you need more clarifying information please let me know.
    cheers,
    ~Brad

Brad, please include an email address so interested folks can contact you privately to discuss details and payment. Thanks.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Hey Kitch, I was sent an email that said not to include my name (sorry about that) or email in posts. I'm new to this site, is there a PM function of this site? They can always email through the website. does that work?

Comment

There is a PM feature, but you need multiple posts for it to activate. We also do not allow any type of pricing discussion on the forum. So, for classified posts only, we do ask that you include an email address. Without it, people will just comment on this post and ask things that should be discussed privately. Thanks!
        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

thanks for letting me know Kitch. I totally get the pricing part the same thing happens with skis. ;-) Everyone has been emailing me through my website so it looks like that will work. I don't like the spam bots picking up my posted email on forums.

thank you all for the emails. All of them have been answered. cheers.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X