create a logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• create a logo

Hello everyone. I signed up for this forum because it sounds like a place that can assist me. I am the secretary of a large philatelic (stamp hobby) club. I have recently taken over the responsibility of publishing our bi monthly newsletter. I am taking over for a lady who dearly loved producing the newsletter but due to her disability cannot continue. Our newsletter has been nationally recognized and expectations are high. I have the writing ability and the hobby knowledge but I need help creating a great newsletter logo or banner or heading whatever the correct term is. This logo would be used on all my future newsletter submissions.

I did read the new member information and the general rules for this post. I am not asking for free work. Obviously anyone creating the logo should be compensated for their time, expertise and creativity. Please help me WOW our club members with a PHENOMENAL newsletter. You can reach me at ernieinjax@gmail.com. P.S.- Dear Moderators, I understand and respect that this post needs to be reviewed but I don't have a great deal of time. I'm hoping your creative members will see this and someone would like to step forward to take on this small challenge.
    Thank all of you in advance for your consideration!
    Respectfully,
    Ernest

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Reply to A question about advancing education
    B
    Here's a paraphrased version of an actual conversation I had with our HR department a few months back. Seriously.

Me -- "How many job applicants did we receive for the open position?"...
    Today, 11:45 AM
  • designzombie
    designzombie
    Certifications might make the difference when choosing between 2 seemingly equally qualified candidates with equally impressive portfolios. But that's only after all other qualifications such as 4-year...
    Today, 11:19 AM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Poster for a school project
    HotButton
    And for a beach party, I'm sure you can do better than this photo of a pier.
    Today, 10:04 AM
  • KitchWitch
    KitchWitch
    Hi Roland198 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 09:25 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to How to use animation feature in CSS3?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Sungaoykd01 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 09:23 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X