congo5150.com psychedelic themed banner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congo5150.com psychedelic themed banner

We all know that everyone is a Brand. i want to make a blog about my life and what i do to a day to day basis, i want my brand to be known thru the universe.

the brand is congo5150.com
    congo is my nickname back when i was in the marines and 5150 means police code for crazy one on the loose. Danger to property, danger to others, and danger to themselves.

i want you to create a 1200x600 banner in photoshop and i would like the theme to be psychedelic and i would like a picture of the planet earth, peace sign, and the LSD molecule and the flower of life circle and whatever else psychedelic!

I would also like to add the text -- world traveler -- entrepreneur -- pondering mystical thoughts

I would also like stars and the universe

Please include an email address so interested folks can get in touch with you privately to discuss pricing.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

email is congobacungan@gmail.com

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
        Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
        PanToshi
        Hi Thumper and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 03:46 PM
      • PanToshi
        Reply to Looking for comments
        PanToshi
        Hi designers kent and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
        Today, 03:46 PM
      • PanToshi
        Reply to Flyer Crtitique
        PanToshi
        Hi Pobrien and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
        Today, 03:40 PM
      • HotButton
        Reply to Flyer Crtitique
        HotButton
        There are a lot of opportunities for refinement there, so it's best to start with a general corrective statement: Everything is too large. More specifically, there is no focal point; no hierarchy; no...
        Today, 03:36 PM
      • pobrien
        Flyer Crtitique
        pobrien
        Hi,

I would greatly appreciate feedback on a flyer design for a promotional contest. I am transitioning from a 3D artist to more design work, so I know I have made some mistakes in spacing,...
        Today, 01:12 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X