Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DFL Digital Sports GmbH is looking for a Senior Digital Content Manager - Video (m/f)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFL Digital Sports GmbH is looking for a Senior Digital Content Manager - Video (m/f)

The main task of DFL Digital Sports GmbH is the production of media content. Based in Cologne, the DFL Digital Sports GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of the DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH and produces and publishes media content via a variety of digital platforms on its behalf. Content production for international markets and the implementation of the league’s own platforms e.g. bundesliga.de, also belong to the organisation’s core tasks.

For our Cologne office, we are currently seeking to fill the following position

Senior Digital Content Manager - Video (m/f)

Your tasks:
    • Long-term planning of video content for all platforms in consultation with relevant departments
    • Manage the delivery of special projects
    • Development ofideas and concepts for digital storytelling
    • Oversee the development and innovation of video content
    • Set out workflows and processes in consultation with the Editorial team
    • Daily/weekly use of analytic tools and contentplanning tools
    • Assistant point of contact for partners and externals
    Your profile:
    • A university degree in journalism, media or communication studies or an equivalent qualification
    • Extensive experience in the production of content for digital platforms
    • Excellent knowledge of project management
    • Experience in the planning and implementation of 360° campaigns
    • Knowledge of the Bundesliga, its clubs and history
    • First-rate English-language skills, knowledge of German an asset
    • Deep understanding of the planning processes involved in video production, delivering to different platforms and regions
    Alongside enthusiasm for sport in general and football in particular, you should also demonstrate the following abilities:
    • Strong team-player and leader with a high sense of responsibility and assertiveness
    • A hands-on mentality with enthusiasm for digital media and related technologies
    • Can demonstrate a creative flair, executed across a number of mediums
    We offer:
    • A workplace in the international environment of the Bundesliga
    • Exciting and diverse tasks in a growth area
    • Work in a highly engaging and dynamic team
    The position is initially based on a two-year contract

Please apply with your complete curriculum vitae and covering letter stating the start date and your salary expectations by e-mail to:

bewerbungen@bundesliga.de

Or apply online: https://express.candarine.com/campai...d/840764300ecb

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Thug-D
    Comment on What should I do? Problem figuring out what would be more economical to spend on?
    Thug-D
    I'm 17. I do not think my passion is going to change because to be honest since the time I was a kid I found computer graphics pretty dope. It's just that last year I got involved in it. At first I thought...
    Today, 05:58 PM
  • mirab
    visually pleasing web design
    mirab
    Hello Every buddy
    What is the best way to learn visually pleasing web design?

Thanks!
    Today, 05:36 PM
  • Glitchin
    Reply to Logo Feedback
    Glitchin
    These all seem quite generic looking to me, but a lot of people do want these generic looking logos. For me the top one is the best of the lot.

I would adjust the tracking to increase space...
    Today, 03:37 PM
  • Glitchin
    Comment on Critique Please?
    Glitchin
    Thanks Jessa!
    Today, 03:15 PM
  • Glitchin
    Reply to Critique Please?
    Glitchin
    Hey PD,

A political lobbying group. I don't expect them to actually use megaphones and be out on the street chanting. The megaphone is just meant to be symbolic of making noise, and raising...
    Today, 03:14 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X