Need someone to make a simple..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need someone to make a simple..

Hey there I need someone to make me up a YouTube banner for my channel. Doesn't need to be to fancy just looking for something simple that will stand out and draw in some attention. To whomever does it I will provide the dimensions of the banner via email and narrow down what exactly I'm looking for. Doesn't matter the skill level as long as it looks good that's all that matters! You can get a hold of me, here's my email: theguccigamer@gmail.com. Hope to hear from someone!

Mail sent!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
      Reply to A question about advancing education
      B
      Here's a paraphrased version of an actual conversation I had with our HR department a few months back. Seriously.

Me -- "How many job applicants did we receive for the open position?"...
      Today, 11:45 AM
    • designzombie
      designzombie
      Certifications might make the difference when choosing between 2 seemingly equally qualified candidates with equally impressive portfolios. But that's only after all other qualifications such as 4-year...
      Today, 11:19 AM
    • HotButton
      Reply to Poster for a school project
      HotButton
      And for a beach party, I'm sure you can do better than this photo of a pier.
      Today, 10:04 AM
    • KitchWitch
      KitchWitch
      Hi Roland198 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 09:25 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to How to use animation feature in CSS3?
      KitchWitch
      Hi Sungaoykd01 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
      Today, 09:23 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X