Looking for banner image/logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for banner image/logo

Im looking for a banner to go on the landing page of my website. It is a vintage style apparel store, the site is www.ashrynart.com to give you an idea. Rip me an email dnatew@gmail.com

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
    Reply to What is Abstraction Art?
    B
    One question: why did you feel compelled to register and tell us this on your first post?

Unfortunately, you won't get a chance to answer since you copied your post from here: https://ww...
    Today, 11:23 PM
  • La Mer Siren
    Reply to Portfolio Design Critique
    La Mer Siren
    I love your ZD branding! Great colors and hierarchy. I would like to see more pieces similar to that. You might want to try a different color then gold for your IMMARISA piece. It looks a little washed...
    Today, 07:40 PM
  • MikeTyler
    Help with bitmap to vector conversion
    MikeTyler
    Hello all -

I just joined GDF and look forward to learning and sharing some knowledge. I am a hobbyist but have a technical background and hope someone can help me.

I have a...
    Today, 06:29 PM
  • sacred888
    What is Abstraction Art?
    sacred888
    What is Abstraction Art?
    This Design/Artwork is Called Abstraction Art because Abstraction Art is art which indicates a departure from reality in the way art is represented. Abstraction Art is unconcerned...
    Today, 05:40 PM
  • B
    Reply to Creating Outline of Logo (Help!)
    B
    What do you mean by "set proportion?"

As for outlines, how did you create it? Ultimately, you really ought to draw it in vector format....
    Today, 04:13 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X