Wanted : logo / tavern street sign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted : logo / tavern street sign

Hello all , I'm opening up a tavern here in Wisconsin and I'm in need for a design to use for the large light signage in front of the building . It's about 5 ft x 5 ft area so whatever we come up with would need to look good being blown up to a size like that .

At this time I don't really have any ideas on colors or what I'm hoping to leave the designer to run wild with their ideas on this one but keep in mind it's going to be a tavern / bar

will be paid for service via PayPal
    You can reach me at d.raszeja@gmail.com

Thank you

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• nomorext
    Hi there, pixels!
    nomorext
    Just saying hi from North Carolina, USA. Moving shortly to Leicestershire UK. Anyone local for tips about finding a job in our field over there?
    Today, 12:54 PM
  • Glitchin
    Reply to 3D view of a logo
    Glitchin
    Google: free logo mockup psd and you will find what you're looking for. If you look around that exact mock up is available for free. I have it myself but I can't think where I got it....
    Today, 12:45 PM
  • B
    Reply to 3D view of a logo
    B
    You could use most any 3D application, but something like this would be easy enough to do in Photoshop.
    Today, 12:39 PM
  • Closer
    3D view of a logo
    Closer
    Hey Guys!

I am looking for the software, to make these awesome presentations of
    logo - designs:

Thanks in advance!
    ~Closer...
    Today, 12:30 PM
  • designzombie
    Reply to How do we interact with Graphic Design communications on an everyday basis?
    designzombie
    Hint: we interact with graphic communications far more often than we interact with graphic design communications.
    Today, 12:23 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X