Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo Required.

Hi all,

we'll be needing a logo for an online store which will be opening in the near future, the logo must be black and white but also an eyecatcher! I can talk further via email with what i specifically want and also your price aswell.

Cheers for Reading

Email: cunbusiness@gmail.com

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Illustrator - Recolouring a vector remains in grayscale
    KitchWitch
    Hi Keluitry and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 07:39 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Career advice
    KitchWitch
    Hi Virindi and welcome to GDF.

I agree with PD, job titles differ from one place to another now. The word associate could mean you're a junior-level designer, or it could mean you're a partner...
    Today, 07:36 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Copyright question - images taken from other websites
    KitchWitch
    I'm not a lawyer and not in Australia, so I can only tell you what I would do here in the U.S. I would contact both websites asking permission to use those photos and how they would like them credited....
    Today, 07:31 AM
  • mixlikes
    Reply to What do you think about my new web site?
    mixlikes
    The website is good with high download speed. As well site is neat and clean.
    Today, 07:14 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Career advice
    PrintDriver
    Titles mean nothing any more. When little Johnny's mummy and daddy are calling his boss after 6 months wondering why little Johnny hasn't been promoted yet, job titles tend to get created. (No joke. I've...
    Today, 06:21 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X