Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estimated cost to vectorize a vintage monogram? - For Commercial Use

Hello all,

I'm interested in trying to determine the cost of both vector conversion of a single monogram, and an entire alphabet. I'm attaching an example of an image that we're wanting to have quoted. We are wanting to use these monograms for commercial purposes, so we would need full rights and ownership of the product. The image sources are public domain and available in a wide variety of books and publications. I'm looking for quotes on individual single, double, and triple letter monograms, as well as a complete single letters alphabets (26 singles).

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Hi Soup.

The forum rules prohibit getting into online pricing discussions, but if you post an email address where people can contact you about the job, that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by B View Post
      Hi Soup.

The forum rules prohibit getting into online pricing discussions, but if you post an email address where people can contact you about the job, that would be great.

Sorry about that! I read the "New Post" section after I posted. My email address is souphtc@gmail.com

Thanks!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Craig B
        Reply to Help me explaining my job in my portfolio!
        Craig B
        I think what you described is fairly typical of most jobs. I'm not saying it's identical but I do web design, email design, interactive apps, collateral, booth graphics, signage, posters, advertising,...
        Today, 10:46 AM
      • Colton819
        Reply to Getting a image ready for print
        Colton819
        So I tried doing Pantone colors but obviously they just couldn’t match close enough. The image I posted is actually a vector format I created a raster format then converted to vector in illustrator. I...
        Today, 08:47 AM
      • leaagg
        Help me explaining my job in my portfolio!
        leaagg
        Hello,

I am a French designer working for a Turkish company (in turkey).
        I am now currently working on my updated portfolio because my main goal is QUIT !! The working conditions in...
        Today, 07:57 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Tours Travel company logo, what do you think?
        PrintDriver
        Do people still use QR codes?
        Two phones ago I downloaded an app just to check that a client's QR code was linking properly when printed. 4 years later now, and that app has never been used again....
        Today, 07:06 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Comment on Getting a image ready for print
        PrintDriver
        Way too much sharing there, hank..........
        Today, 06:51 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X