Announcement

Collapse

Critical Announcement

With great regret, we would like to inform you that the decision has been made to close down www.GraphicDesignForum.com as of January 31, 2018.

The community has started www.GraphicDesignForum.org to continue the discussion.
See more
See less

Estimated cost to vectorize a vintage monogram? - For Commercial Use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estimated cost to vectorize a vintage monogram? - For Commercial Use

Hello all,

I'm interested in trying to determine the cost of both vector conversion of a single monogram, and an entire alphabet. I'm attaching an example of an image that we're wanting to have quoted. We are wanting to use these monograms for commercial purposes, so we would need full rights and ownership of the product. The image sources are public domain and available in a wide variety of books and publications. I'm looking for quotes on individual single, double, and triple letter monograms, as well as a complete single letters alphabets (26 singles).

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Hi Soup.

The forum rules prohibit getting into online pricing discussions, but if you post an email address where people can contact you about the job, that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by B View Post
      Hi Soup.

The forum rules prohibit getting into online pricing discussions, but if you post an email address where people can contact you about the job, that would be great.

Sorry about that! I read the "New Post" section after I posted. My email address is souphtc@gmail.com

Thanks!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X