This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with font needed

Hello, I have an image of old screen printed wording that I would like to match. I have been unable to find the font anywhere. I need six letters created in this font that I could download and use. For private use only; I am not selling anything. It is a pretty simple font; nothing too complicated. Email me if interested: kcnld@yahoo.com
    Thank you!

Thank you for taking a look. I have found help!

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
      Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
      StudioMonkey
      The step and repeat in Illustrator can do patterns and vary the size and even the rotation, to set parameters or at random. This will give you a vector file but Paintshop Pro and PhotoShop are not vector...
      Today, 06:23 AM
    • HotButton
      Comment on Flyer Crtitique
      HotButton
      It's just what I call it when people use an expression that actually says or means the opposite of what is intended; ''could care less'' would be another prime example.
      Yesterday, 11:44 PM
    • B
      Reply to Flyer Crtitique
      B
      That makes sense, I guess. Off is the inverse of on, which makes based off the inverse of based on. Got it. ...
      Yesterday, 08:50 PM
    • B
      Reply to Flyer Crtitique
      B
      Okay, I know what a colloquialism is, but what is an inverse colloquialism?

Probrien, in addition to HotButton's comments, which I agree with, the ad is a bit confusing. Maybe it's lacking...
      Yesterday, 08:48 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Flyer Crtitique
      PrintDriver
      ''Based off'' is inverse of ''based on.'' ''Based on'' is a colloquialism.
      I think.
      I have not had enough to drink to play this game.

o O
      Yesterday, 08:27 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X