Logo needed for School Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo needed for School Club

I am in charge of Digital Relations in the Reedley College Aero Club, and we need a logo.

We would like a circular logo, with the words "Reedley College" arcing over the top, and the words "Aero Club" arcing underneath, making the rim of the circle.

The main image, in the center, should have three main ideas incorporated: The Reedley College logo, an airplane, and the American Flag.

Here is a link to the Reedley College logo I wish to use: http://collegead.com/wp-content/uplo...EY-COLLEGE.png

Please remember that it needs to look as official as possible, as well as be semi-simple. We want to use the logo on an official plaque, as well as on all documents we use, so it needs to be presentable.

You can contact me at bookworm_24@ymail.com for any questions.

It would be preferable if there is no cost, but we are willing to pay for any services rendered, to an extent. We do have a budget.

Thank you,

Reedley College Aero Club
    Digital Relations
    Elizabeth Beeler

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X