Announcement

Collapse

Critical Announcement

With great regret, we would like to inform you that the decision has been made to close down www.GraphicDesignForum.com as of January 31, 2018.

The community has started www.GraphicDesignForum.org to continue the discussion.
See more
See less

Looking for a Web Designer for a Wordpress project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Web Designer for a Wordpress project

Hi all.

Firstly, new here - only registered earlier this morning, so hello to all!

We are looking for a Coder/Graphics designer to create us a brand new website, for a new product of ours, which will be released next year. We are looking to get the ball rolling with this 'project' so we can start the awareness.

I am looking at Wordpress more than anything for the CMS, this is because other staff members are not tech savvy - I am not limiting this project to only to be built on WP, I am more than happy to hear suggestions with other CMS or even pure php/html

Let's start communicating! - please PM me with your skills and a portfolio of your work. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with us, we have multiple websites in existence and these could require a re design in the future, once we have a designer/coder who we trust, why would we go elsewhere?

Alpe, I moved your post to the classifieds section of the forum, since you are looking to hire a designer. I need you to comment with an email address as a way to contact you about this position. As a new member, you are not able to receive PMs, and we have a lot of non-registered folks who look at the classifieds. They would not be able to send you a PM, so we ask that you communicate via email. Thanks!
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X