Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No Bananas" logo needed

Happy New Year everyone,

I am looking for a designer to make a logo for me. It would be a black and white circular logo with a banana in the middle of a "no symbol" sign. No words, just the banana within the symbol. Black and white and the negative of that design. I am new to this forum so my contact info is below. Let me know what you think. Maybe color would be look good too, but who knows. I guess you would know best.

Thanks.

Contact Info: contact@captainstefan.com

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
    PanToshi
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, 01:20 PM
  • B
    Reply to Happy Thanksgiving!
    B
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone (even to those of you outside the U.S.)!

As for turkey, I worked a summer job in a Norbest butter ball turkey processing plant before college, and haven't touched...
    Today, 12:57 PM
  • Arka-Software
    Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
    Arka-Software
    There are many software in the market which are using for vector pattern are:- 1) Inkscape 2) Xara Xtreme 3) Skencil 4) Scribus 5) VRR 6) CoceptDrow PRO 7) ZeusDraw 8) MagicTracer 9) Nodebox 10) Tgif
    Today, 12:46 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
    PrintDriver
    You want a program that is used to dealing with vector axis data. Photoshop would probably be inappropriate.

The only way I can think to do this is to have a script written for Illustrator...
    Today, 09:10 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to New in Here
    KitchWitch
    Hi Asif_shawon and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 09:09 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X