• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographer in search of a logo

Hello community!

I'm looking for a logo for my new business. Here are the details:

Name: CircleVision Studio
    Colors: I'm not married to anything, although I would prefer something with a touch of a bright color. My website will be dark (black) and I'm almost certain my business card will be dark in color as well. I'm looking for something clean where the logo itself can be used on images.
    Thought: I'm a designer myself so I played around with ideas but again, I'm too picky to use my own work. I don't think I want a logo that just contains a pic of a camera and the name CircleVision; though if it looks clean enough I guess I'd be sold. I'm really looking for that elegant touch that's not feminine, but has a touch of color.
    Business Cards: I created a design for them however I would be willing to entertain other ideas if the price is right.

Please contact me if interested and your prices don't break the bank. Thanks

Email: trevon_110601@yahoo.com
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 01-09-2017, 08:35 PM. Reason: added email

You need to include an email address so interested folks can contact you privately. You do not have enough posts to get PMs yet, and a lot of people who look through the classifieds are not registered users and cannot PM you. Thanks.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

boy I was hoping I didn't have to supply an email address.

trevon_110601@yahoo.com

Comment

This request has been fulfilled. Thanks to everyone that contacted me.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X