X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need art for webpage and youtube channel

Hi,

So I don't wanna be laughed at by you... lol xD

Anyway, I want to BUY a budget friendly easy to make art. Something that's alright but that's not breaking the bank since I'm just starting this channel. Later on, I want te reinvest in you for more money and better art.

I can work on this together with you. I have some ideas. But what I'm basically looking for is. Name-art -> a logo that incorporates the name -> avatar -> banner and whatever you think can handy to the site. This project is started only recently and I've been hands on everything myself including the site from scratch. However, I truly have no time to also do the art. I tried but it's just to much a struggle. Someone experienced might flap all these things together in 2 hours.

I'm willing to work with you long term. Everything can be discussed. Love to hear from you and shoot some idea's and scatches and portfolio's.

Thanks and greetings: Mr2ndopinion.com, seth carnett

Email: mr2ndopinion@outlook.com
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 01-13-2017, 12:42 PM. Reason: added email

I moved your post into the classified section. This is the only place on the forum you can ask for paid work.

Please comment with an email address so people can contact you. We do not allow pricing discussion of any kind on the forum, so anyone interested will need to get in touch with you via email to discuss pricing/fees/terms. Thanks.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

They can contact me on mr2ndopinion@outlook.com or on skype: spaasklaas this will be easier i think, my name is seth carnett

Comment

I have yet to find someone.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X