GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ARTIST NEEDED TO CREATE POSTER FOR FEATURE MOTION PICTURE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ARTIST NEEDED TO CREATE POSTER FOR FEATURE MOTION PICTURE

A DESIGNER IS NEEDED FOR ASSISTING AND CREATING POSTER LAYOUT FOR A FEATURE SUPERNATURAL THRILLER MOTION PICTURE.
    CONTACT MILES AT CINEFILM milesjonn@outlook.com

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to Software that can do vector patterns?
    PanToshi
    Hi Thumper and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 03:46 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Looking for comments
    PanToshi
    Hi designers kent and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't...
    Today, 03:46 PM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Flyer Crtitique
    PanToshi
    Hi Pobrien and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 03:40 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Flyer Crtitique
    HotButton
    There are a lot of opportunities for refinement there, so it's best to start with a general corrective statement: Everything is too large. More specifically, there is no focal point; no hierarchy; no...
    Today, 03:36 PM
  • pobrien
    Flyer Crtitique
    pobrien
    Hi,

I would greatly appreciate feedback on a flyer design for a promotional contest. I am transitioning from a 3D artist to more design work, so I know I have made some mistakes in spacing,...
    Today, 01:12 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X