Graphic designer / illustrator needed for new fashion label

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic designer / illustrator needed for new fashion label

I am looking for a talented graphic designer/illustrator to work on a new clothing brand I am creating. Preferably from Newcastle upon Tyne or the North-east but not essential with the power of the internet today.

It's going to be a Fight/Street wear brand called MadeEvil with the slogan "Harness Your Heritage" and the concept is going to be to do different ranges with designs inspired by ancient warriors from around the world that existed in Medieval times.

For example -

Knights
    Viking
    Samurai
    Spartans
    Indians etc...

I’ve only really worked on the logo for the brand so far but have a good idea of the style I’d like the graphics to be and something similar to this artists style would be perfect. - http://darkdesigngraphics.co.uk/

I already have one of the leading MMA/Fight wear distributors and manufacturers interested in getting on board. Just have to go back to them with a good presentation on everything.

I have attached the logo for you to see,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KitchWitch; 02-09-2017, 12:20 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary link

I moved your post to our classifieds section, where people come to look for work. Please provide an email address as a point of contact, so further discussion can take place in private. Also, we only allow classifieds for paying work, so if this is a request for free work or something for trade, please make that clear so this can be removed. Thank you.
    Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Mojo
      Reply to Struggling to find clients!
      Mojo
      The stock industry used to be an ideal place for us introverts, but that's in turmoil these days. I made a decent side-income, never had to interact with anyone, and money was automatically transferred...
      Today, 09:58 PM
    • B
      Comment on DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DPI & PPI???
      B
      I think Hank just made an error on this one. He seemingly understood what he was talking about and would go into all kinds of detail. Here's are a couple of examples: http://www.graphicdesignforum.co...
      Today, 08:47 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Comment on DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DPI & PPI???
      PrintDriver
      Some print machines have variable DPI. Most of the wide format machines have a draft mode (crap) somewhere around 300dpi, a Production mode (which is still garbage IMO) usually under 600dpi, a Fine Quality...
      Today, 08:41 PM
    • B
      Reply to Any Tech Geeks please help me?!
      B
      I remember buying a 250MB hard drive and using it as as network storage for the design group at the newspaper where I worked. We thought we'd never fill it up, but that was when a typical Illustrator...
      Today, 08:35 PM
    • B
      Reply to deviant art website
      B
      The site is blocked where I work. I suspect the software behind the blocking identifies it as being deviant. Admittedly, some of the stuff I've seen there sort of fits that description anyway.
      Today, 08:31 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X