Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Job - 3D renderings project

Hello everyone,

My name is Alex, this past years I worked with a client to redesign his websites and now he wants a redesign to an app where you can create your own small buildings. Mostly the are made out of wood but also some other materials.

I am looking for a talented 3D artist, or a team, that can recreate all the windows, doors and other accessories that will be added on the walls, and also all the textures. There are over 600 items and for each I will provide exact directions, drawings with all the sizes and everything you might need. The project is on a tight schedule so I will need someone that can work at lest 6 hours a day, the time span is under two months.

The project will have a fixed budget with some bonuses if we meet deadlines.

If any of you are interested contact me at m.alex03@ymail.com, please send me any previous work you did that will show me you are the right person for the job.

Thank you!

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X