Looking to hire a Talented Graphic Designer for long term Collaboration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to hire a Talented Graphic Designer for long term Collaboration

We are a CryptoCurrency project that focus on privacy and encrypted communications as a way of free speech. We are looking to hire a talented graphic designer to re-do our logo and work on marketing materials we have preference on establishing a long term relation. If you're interested send a email to gustavo @ zensystem.io , with some samples of your work & hourly rate.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
    Reply to Help with bitmap to vector conversion
    HotButton
    You don't need to rework the image before tracing.

That said, you may become even more frustrated when you encounter the result of Image Trace. the only correct way to get this into vectors...
    Today, 06:45 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Help with bitmap to vector conversion
    PrintDriver
    I'm going to skip the vectorizing part for a minutet and go right to the stencil part.
    Are you actually cutting a stencil like out of vellum?
    Or a vinyl paint mask?
    If the first, all...
    Today, 06:30 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to make nice picture from cellphone?
    PrintDriver
    My iPhone 6 defaults to Auto mode every time the camera is activated, and Auto seems to think you want low rez blurry Instacrap photos. I've found that you have to tell the damn phone to take the picture...
    Today, 06:24 AM
  • inspo_jess
    Reply to How to make nice picture from cellphone?
    inspo_jess
    I did some research and I found out that a good tip that will make your pictures better is to change their size. The most friendly size is 16:9 (9.6), the resolution will be 4128x2322. A suitable Instagram...
    Today, 05:51 AM
  • inspo_jess
    Reply to Copyright question - images taken from other websites
    inspo_jess
    I am not a layer!

I did a bit of research, about your question with regards to Australia`s legal system and I found out that you cannot use images, articles, etc. from the internet without...
    Today, 05:27 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X