X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logo design needed

Hi All,

I'm starting an online store selling skin care product. The name is going to be DERMARI. The store in not up yet.

I'm in need of a logo for the store. If you're interested, please email me pricing at martami04@yahoo.com

Best,

This job has been filled. Thanks all

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Glitchin
      Comment on Logo Feedback
      Glitchin
      I'm confused. This is one of your designs from your original post right? I meant if you could post an image of the logo the client liked, it might help. "They provided me a Logo they want it...
      Today, 03:24 PM
    • Glitchin
      Reply to Critique Please?
      Glitchin
      This is the latest version. I have thickened the CF and lowered the weight of the sound....
      Today, 02:58 PM
    • Glitchin
      Comment on Critique Please?
      Glitchin
      Hey thanks for the feedback.

I have tried what you're suggesting with shapes rather than lines, but it didn't work for me.

That's the challenge, making it looking like CF whilst...
      Today, 02:54 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Portfolio usage of work
      PrintDriver
      Nice article B, and illustrates my point about being an LLC or a sole proprietor. The LLC is a business entity separate from your personal life. With sole proprietorship, all of your belongings and assets...
      Today, 12:42 PM
    • B
      Reply to US Letter sized publications printed in European printing houses
      B
      Printers can trim to any size that's required. As a general rule, commercial offset printers don't print on already-trimmed paper stock. Instead they print multiple impressions on large sheets of paper...
      Today, 12:02 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X