Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ART DIRECTOR: Full-Time Dream Job in Sun Valley, Idaho

Dear Potential New Art Director,

Violent Little Machine Shop is looking for a full-time graphic designer and illustrator (aka, Violent Little Art Director) to take our brand in some new directions. We're looking for an EXPERIENCED, "A-Player". Starting salary of $45,000.

Take a look at our website and instagram to get a feel for our schtick, if you think it's something you could get into. We're a fast-moving "lifestyle brand" that basically gets to do whatever it wants. We can take risks unlike any other company you've ever worked at or for...unless it was Donna's Mustang Ranch in Wells, Nevada...that place is truly risky. Let me give you an idea of something we're doing this winter -we're all going to Bangkok for two weeks, bringing some cameras, and just going to see what happens. Release waivers are being signed for Christ's sake. Must like dogs and guns.

Ideal Candidate Has:
    -2-5 Years Experience...or whatever, you're not even going to read this.
    -Acutely proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
    -Look, whatever additional skills you have are going to be a bonus...the weirder the better.
    -A love for America. No, we're not a bunch of "white nationalists". My right hand man is an American of Mexican descent, and my number 3 is an American of half-Japanese descent...and I have a black friend.

Idea Candidate Doesn't Have:
    -A meth problem.
    -"Too bad" of a weed problem.
    -An aversion to alcohol.
    -A bunch of dramatic bullshit.

Email me at yanne@violentlittle.com. Keep it short, sweet, and just show me your work. Winners don't babble on...

Hope to hear from you, XOXO,
    -YR

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X