Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postcard design needed 4x9

Hello,

We have a postcard (4x9) that we need designed. We already have sketched out the information that we want and how we think we want it layed out. This is full color, both sides and will have text and some screenshots of our internet software (web captures). We are very open to any additional thoughts, etc. If you have experience in designing something for a software company, that would be great, but is not required. Please respond with examples of your work and the timeframe for you to design this.

Thank you!

Hello I would like to help you with this project. What is the deadline for this and what is the budget? Here is my url: www.emartindesigns.com. Let me know. Thank you.
    -Eric

Comment

I've sent you a PM, shocked. You can contact me through http://mediamainline.com/contact.htm

Portfolio samples available at http://mediamainline.com/images/samples.pdf
      Ned Yeung, A.C.E.
      mediamainline.com
      cyclopsphoto.ca

Comment

Hello Shocked! I recently created some postcards for my church's open house. I can help out with your whole production. E-mail me at: agraphiclong@hotmail.com

I don't make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

www.deepanchorgraphics.com

Comment

I've sent you a PM shocked, you can reply to this or the email i've put on the message.

Cheers #

Cheggers

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• gilbertonia
            Reply to What makes this ad. design awesome?
            gilbertonia
            It is not perfect in any way. It did grab my attention though and got the message across (the importance of having all the medical information in a hospital in one place (database). The design concept...
            Today, 12:23 AM
          • B
            B
            As a psychotherapist, do you think the rather cold, medical look of the ads you liked, would resonate with your prospective clients? Or would a softer approach that stressed competency, understanding...
            Yesterday, 11:20 PM
          • gilbertonia
            Comment on What makes this ad. design awesome?
            gilbertonia
            You're right. I liked the design concept itself (how it grabbed my attention). I know getting attention is just a start but that much it did.
            Yesterday, 11:11 PM
          • B
            B
            Awesome is whether or not the ads get the result the ads are intended to achieve. What might be awesome for one purpose could easily miss the mark for the next. The aesthetic part of the design, which...
            Yesterday, 11:07 PM
          • gilbertonia
            gilbertonia
            Thank you ! Please show me some ad. designs that you personally think are awesome. I'm curious..
            Yesterday, 10:58 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X