No announcement yet.

Postcard design needed 4x9

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postcard design needed 4x9

We have a postcard (4x9) that we need designed. We already have sketched out the information that we want and how we think we want it layed out. This is full color, both sides and will have text and some screenshots of our internet software (web captures). We are very open to any additional thoughts, etc. If you have experience in designing something for a software company, that would be great, but is not required. Please respond with examples of your work and the timeframe for you to design this.

Thank you!

Hello I would like to help you with this project. What is the deadline for this and what is the budget? Here is my url: Let me know. Thank you.

I've sent you a PM, shocked. You can contact me through

Portfolio samples available at
      Ned Yeung, A.C.E.

Hello Shocked! I recently created some postcards for my church's open house. I can help out with your whole production. E-mail me at:

I don't make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

I've sent you a PM shocked, you can reply to this or the email i've put on the message.

Cheers #

Latest Topics

• Vaudoux
            Got a job in an advertising agency and it's... extremely boring?
            I've studied design for 3 years and had freelance clients here and there before. I just got my first actual job as a designer after being on the job market for about a year without any success.
            Today, 04:50 AM
          • Red Kittie Kat
            Reply to Someone experienced in Pinterest here?
            Red Kittie Kat
            As far as I can see you can only sort your own boards. There is no way to sort or save boards you follow.
            Today, 12:51 AM
          • ohqpi
            Christmas Advice! Wacom Intuos Pro
            Hi guys,

I am in need of some advice for my sisters christmas present. She is a graphic designer & I really want to get her a gift that she will love and helps her with her work. So...
            Yesterday, 10:54 PM
          • B
            Reply to Questions
            Hi Jynx, and welcome to the GDF forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members.
            Yesterday, 10:44 PM
          • Jynx
            I have been looking for an art community that has Graphic design contests & photomanipulation battles. I am hoping this is the place i am looking for since deviant art has become a place to post art...
            Yesterday, 08:43 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us