Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• FredBouffard
    Reply to Law Firm Website Redesign
    FredBouffard
    Your website will always reflect the kind of business you offer so it is just in time that you update your client's website. I like the large header, but the text on the upper portion of it looks dated....
    Today, 01:29 AM
  • FredBouffard
    Reply to LOGO icon opinion
    FredBouffard
    Looks like a bull right but it needs a little bit of polishing and enhancements. Bulls have basically long, curved very pointed horns so you can work on that. And maybe fiercer eyes....
    Today, 01:23 AM
  • HotButton
    Comment on Anyone else only have a diploma┬┐?
    HotButton
    "but I have always been led to believe that the degree isn't as important as talent/know-how in graphic design..."

Here, without a degree, it's not likely anyone will ever know...
    Yesterday, 08:51 PM
  • misplacedVTer
    Comment on Anyone else only have a diploma┬┐?
    misplacedVTer
    We don't even consider applications that don't list a degree where I work, though even people with degrees can have terrible portfolios. Out of probably 30 applicants from our most recent opening, maybe...
    Yesterday, 08:37 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Standards of Graphic Design
    Buda
    Honestly, if you are unsure, it's better to under design. People who are new to design have this tendency to put everything they can think of into a design. Design is just as much about culling and restraint....
    Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illustration needed

guys, halway through developing a project and the client now needs an illustration (Incredibles, super hero type like thing).

me thinks, where better to get a top notch illustration done than GDF!!!!

little late in the week i know but anyone interested to enter into brief/costs discussions etc on monday, then let me know!!!

good weekend to you all!!!
    Me, drunk? i have only had tee martoonies!

Originally posted by twogun
    guys, halway through developing a project and the client now needs an illustration (Incredibles, super hero type like thing).

me thinks, where better to get a top notch illustration done than GDF!!!!

little late in the week i know but anyone interested to enter into brief/costs discussions etc on monday, then let me know!!!

good weekend to you all!!!
    I'm interested and available all weekend. and this sort of thing is my bread & buttah! pm me.
    Me Blog, ya scurvy dog----> http://dreamindex.blogspot.com
    click the monkey... you know you want to... <updated 11/26!!

Comment

I am total interested too. Not that danedawg isn't awesome- but a friendly competition is OK. Send me a PM or email
      I don't make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

www.deepanchorgraphics.com

Comment

thanks for the interest guys, the concept meeting was late friday afternoon, my post friday evening was to get the interest feedback over the weekend, confirmation of our proposals will happen on monday morning at which time a full brief can be prepared. the time schedule is around a week, hopefully a little longer.

looking forward to continuing with this next week.

Comment

I would like to try to Twogun would love to hear some details!
          www.senjula.com

Comment

Perhaps a little clarification on this project? I'm not sure I follow. Bit out of the loop.
            Creativity is taking what is and bringing in what isn't.

Comment

thanks for the interest guys, i have mailed you all the brief for you to quote against.

look forward to hearing back!!!

Comment

email sent.
                Me Blog, ya scurvy dog----> http://dreamindex.blogspot.com
                click the monkey... you know you want to... <updated 11/26!!

Comment

I sent an email last night
                  www.senjula.com

Comment

well gdf'ers, thanks for all the replies, hopefully i havent missed anyone out!!!

just to keep you all in the loop, i am waiting for go ahead to the next stage and confirmation on budgets, which unfortunately will go towards the final desicion of where the work is placed.

thank you for the prompt replies over the weekend everyone and will be in touch shortly!!

very best regards gang!!!

Comment

guys,

sorry to have wasted everyones time on this (and mine of course) but the project has been shelved and will no longer need any illustration work.

i must say that i was impressed by the ammount of interest posted and will definately be posting my next illustration requirement here.

once agian, sorry for any wasted time

twogun

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                      Working...
                      X