No announcement yet.

Looking for freelance "GO TO" designers to send regular work to.

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for freelance "GO TO" designers to send regular work to.

I run a small design/marketing agency. We do a great deal of work in-house, but work level is getting to the point where we will need to outsource more and more.

I am looking for people who can do the following:

1. Page Layout (flyers, posters, postcards, etc)
    2. Web design (design and coding)
    3. Creating graphic elements for web.

I'm looking for go-to people that will respond quickly to requests and put quality first.

If you are experienced in any or all of the above, please shoot me a PM with examples of your past work, and fees for standard design work.

Thanks guys/gals!

Latest Topics

• Protagonist
    Dealing with the office power trip.
    I feel like every company I've worked at I've had to deal with at least one "power trip," i.e. someone, usually a woman, who;

a. Has a psychotic obsession with being the center...
    Today, 12:37 AM
  • PaperPotato
    Free time
    I had a lot of free time to make this but wanted to know what you guys think about it. (Sorry for it being so big and quality is bad since its a screenshot because the pdf wouldn't fit)
    Today, 12:34 AM
  • PaperPotato
    Hey!! \o/
    Hello GDF community!

Well first things first i'll start of by saying my name ... Aaron. I am currently a college student going into the vast world of graphic design and very excited and slightly...
    Today, 12:13 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Indesign hyperlinks - PDF not working on Android and some PC.
    This is an ebook that the client will be distributing to their customers. I have no control over what device or software the end user will be using. It's a bit of a nightmare.

The links are...
    Yesterday, 06:20 PM
  • maryo_io
    How this website is built ? (NSFW)
    Hello everybody !

I was surfing on internet and I cam on this website:

I want to know how can i build a website like this ? I know use photoshop...
    Yesterday, 05:14 PM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings